Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Before I lay me down to sleep, the urge to smoke has got me beat!

Okay, I was checking out smokers online and was not surprised that there were more pictures of women than men, or perhaps I'm more partial to girls, being one myself. Well, this led me to think many women smoke in order to stay thin, myself included… Now, I may justify my habit with a quick reply of ‘oh, I can quit anytime and I do eat, so there’ the truth is just like most dummies on this planet, I am totally and without a doubt hooked! This leads me to wonder why I indulge in such a nasty, foul tasting habit. ‘Um, perhaps my only answer is the Gosh, Darn Truth – I LIKE IT! Now, onto some other females who despite public outcry have chosen to go it their own way and I would say to each and every one of them….

God Bless you Lass, you make me feel like I am NOT standing alone in this judgmental world! Enjoy your vices…..
 


(Girls featured: Alessandra Ambrosio, Adriana Lima, katherine Heigl,
Jessical Alba, Kate Bosworth, Anna Faris)

No comments:

Post a Comment