Saturday, August 27, 2011

Top Ten Smoking Quotes & Sayings...

01: Cigarettes and Coffee; an alcoholic's best friend.
02: My smoking might be bothering you, but it’s killing me.
03: The best way to stop smoking is to carry wet matches.
04: Cigarettes are killers that travel in packs of ten or twenty.
05: To the average cigarette smoker the world is his ashtray. Not!
06: Smoking is one of the leading causes of statistics. Now naff off.
07: I have made it a rule never to smoke more than two cigarettes at a time.
08: I’m not really a heavy smoker any more. I only use two lighters a day now.
09: I kissed a boy and smoked right after, I haven’t bothered with boys since.
10: I tried to stop smoking by telling myself I didn't want one, but I just don't believe myself.

Now, that's done..... let me go stand outside and pollute the air, like it isn't polluted enough already........... *Sighs*


No comments:

Post a Comment