Thursday, August 11, 2011

Because... Some days I feel like a Nut! And, today is one of those days!

‘Um, I was busy scraping burn of my toast and I got to thinkN about me Mum and how she looks fabulous, which led my mind to the DVD’s I always chug along with me... Oh, those would be the show Absolutely Fabulous, thus Joanna Lumley came to mind as I happen to think she’s one SpankN Hot Woman, plus the way she smokes? YowZa it's like… ‘Gordon Bennett woman, get a grip’ Not to be rude, but even I don’t smoke that much…. And, yes I understand it’s for the telly, however getting back to Mum, she doesn’t smoke and she doesn’t drink, and darn it she looks amazing and NOPE – I’m not being partial, well okay perhaps a wee bit… Anywayz I was going to post a picture of Mum, but she gets so pissy about stuff like that, so I’ll have to ask first… Well, while I was waiting for Skype to load I was browsing the Net for a Patsy Stone Pic and found this one… Now, if this isn’t true loyalty to the smokes then I don’t know what is...

Joanna Lumley - Absolutely Fabulous

No comments:

Post a Comment