Thursday, August 11, 2011

I feel a LOT better - Nigella Lawson Thank You 4 Making 50 look Fabulous!

My mate from the Land down Under sent me this interesting tidbit regarding the wellness of women and their different lifestyle. I’m like ‘Whoa Dude, you dig taking a walk on the wild side yourself?’ He snorted and cavorted before promptly putting me in my place.  Anyway, back to my confusion with health and non healthy issues.  I was gazing at these two women and their differences, per say their eating issues on this great earth and thought it to be intriguing enough to post the topic even if neither lady is holding a smoke!

Needless to say, I was leaning towards a spurt of Gee, Golly, Gosh, wouldn’t a cigarette be like simply smashing right now?  So Not True and ‘EW! Do you know what time it is? Not even I smoke at such an early hour; However, I’m convinced that health guru Karan Diwan is not only living a nutty life, but is totally barmy too and on top of that... *Deep Breath* I’m sure she’s smoking some serious herbs if she truly believes that living La Vida Health is working to her benefit... Nigella Lawson certainly gets my VOTE even if I don’t think meats a treat! And, oh yes, you know me so well; I pass on desert too… Pooh, Pooh, Pee, Doo!  

Take a look at the pictures and opinionate yourself… I have to go; my nose is sucking up the scent of burnt toast!

Karan Diwan is a 51 year old TV health guru advocating a holistic approach to nutrition and health by  promoting exercise, and a vegetarian diet of organic fruits and vegetables. She recommends detox diets, colonic irrigation and supplements, and also states that yeast is harmful, that the colour of food is nutritionally significant, and the utility of lingual and faecal examination. 

Nigella Lawson is a 50 year old Television cook in Great Britain,
who eats nothing but meat, butter and desserts.

I rest my case even if it is years in the making, who cares? I for one don't because I know come 50 I won't be looking like a wrinkly old biddy! 'Um, makes me just want to spark up if only to rebel against today's Healthy LiveN... NOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment